A.V.A Fan Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please welcome our new AVA GMs - GM Law and GM Vaspar

3 posters

Go down

Please welcome our new AVA GMs - GM Law and GM Vaspar Empty Please welcome our new AVA GMs - GM Law and GM Vaspar

Post by Kyunikeon Tue 14 May 2013, 12:42

Please welcome our new AVA GMs - GM Law and GM Vaspar GM_announcement

Dear AVA community,

Today we’re very proud to introduce to you our Brand new GMs for AVA. They are joining us to help you with whatever question you have regarding the game and the forum and to join you for some new events as well!

Please welcome:

GM_Law - [GM]Law

I come from the great country of Banhammer. I come with vast experience in Shooters, and hope to serve you guys proud. If you have any questions just hit me up on the forums"
GMVaspar – [GM]Vaspar

I'm GMVaspar. I've been playing games since I could pick up a Gameboy. I'm excited to be starting with AVA and looking forward to meeting you all!

Please be sure to welcome them to our forums and in case you have any question for them, please be sure to post them here!

Also for commemorating the event we’ll have today a GMs/GSs Vs Players event at 18:00 UCT/ 9:00 AM PDT/ 12PM EDT.

We’ll announce 5 minutes before the secret location of the room, in a server message so be sure to stay tuned, there will be a lot of surprises and prizes for the players that participate, and you will have the chance to play for the very first time with them.

Your AVA Team

Source
Kyunikeon
Kyunikeon
AVAFF Admin
AVAFF Admin

Back to top Go down

Please welcome our new AVA GMs - GM Law and GM Vaspar Empty Re: Please welcome our new AVA GMs - GM Law and GM Vaspar

Post by snaes Wed 22 May 2013, 20:40

Talked and played with GM_Law

he is a fucking legend
snaes
snaes
AVAFF Admin
AVAFF Admin

Back to top Go down

Please welcome our new AVA GMs - GM Law and GM Vaspar Empty Re: Please welcome our new AVA GMs - GM Law and GM Vaspar

Post by Kyunikeon Wed 22 May 2013, 20:56

snaes wrote:Talked and played with GM_Law

he is a fucking legend
Meh GMDevo is still the best. Law is second. He's the only GM with a positive SD lel
Kyunikeon
Kyunikeon
AVAFF Admin
AVAFF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snaes Fri 31 May 2013, 20:42

Kyunikeon wrote:

he is a fucking legend
Meh GMDevo is still the best. Law is second. He's the only GM with a positive SD lel

He doesn't have SHIT on xander.
snaes
snaes
AVAFF Admin
AVAFF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kyunikeon Fri 31 May 2013, 22:12

snaes wrote:
Kyunikeon wrote:

he is a fucking legend

He doesn't have SHIT on xander.
Oh look it is the Slovenian <3
Kyunikeon
Kyunikeon
AVAFF Admin
AVAFF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by FFAdmin_AVA Mon 10 Jun 2013, 17:18

/locked because this is old news.
FFAdmin_AVA
FFAdmin_AVA
AVAFF Admin
AVAFF Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum