A.V.A Fan Forums!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for team ESL

2 posters

Go down

Looking for team ESL Empty Looking for team ESL

Post by ReNz0r Tue 14 May 2013, 22:41

Hi

First off all id like to thank you for spending your time reading this. Now off to the topic at hand.

My name is ReNz0r and im a part of a team of 4 players who are dedicated to e-gaming. Our problem for the past 1,2 years in AVA is that we have always been 1 short of a team and thus had to move from clan to clan trying to find the suitable player to join our squad. Our focus is tournaments of all kinds because match channel and public just doesnt cut it for us anymore. We are searching for anyone willing to play AVA on a ESL level looking for a team of dedicated players. We dont troll nor do we monkey around. Our goal is and has been profesional gaming on the best level we can be. If you are looking for likeminded people who take pleasure and joy from pushing their limits in gaming you have come to the right place. We are all polish and so we play on a European timezone but we all speak english on a communicative level atlest.

I am making this call because the polish scene has nothing to offer for us and we are a bit desperate. I am willing to consider all propositions from ppl wanting to make something with us to joining another clan be it european or not.

Please feel free to contact me here or in game.

With regards

ReNz0r

PS

We have experience in ESL and Polish tournaments.
ReNz0r
ReNz0r
Little chick
Little chick

Back to top Go down

Looking for team ESL Empty Re: Looking for team ESL

Post by lolloolol Wed 15 May 2013, 07:30

Looking for team ESL Didnt-read-lol-chicken-gif
lolloolol
lolloolol
Private first class
Private first class